Wednesday 15 May 2013

Promo Blog: When Honey Got Married.....




When Honey Got Married
by Kimberly Lang, Anna Cleary, Kelly Hunter, and Ally Blake

Entangled Publishing - May 2013

Book Description:

Four high school friends and a high society bride reunite to celebrate the wedding of the year with the sexy, successful men who steal their hearts and set their skin aflame...

A wedding planner should never mix business and pleasure, but Grace couldn’t resist breaking rule number one for a hot night with her high school crush!  

Eve hoped to make one last play for the groom-who-got-away…but instead the down-on-her-romantic-luck actress instead found herself in dark corners with his successful, seductive cousin.

The sister of the bride needed a date of convenience and who better than her hazel-eyed, mysterious co-worker? If only Nina could keep her hands off his perfect body until she learned his true identity…

The groom proposed to her eight years earlier, but it was the steamy kiss that Pippa shared with his brother the night she left town that haunted her memories.  Now she’s back and sharing much more than just kisses.

Nothing was going to ruin Honey’s wedding to the man of her dreams.  And she has just the wedding surprise for her beloved groom!

Book Information


Title: When Honey Got Married (Anthology)
Author: Kimberly Lang, Anna Cleary, Kelly Hunter, and Ally Blake
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Length: 277 pages
Release Date: May 2013
Imprint: Indulgence

Book Websites:

Buy Links:







Tour-wide Giveaway


As part of a tour-wide giveaway the authors are offering a $40 Amazon Gift Card to one lucky winner!




Alaine's review:

An amazing book by truely great authors. It's great to see how all the stories come together and how each woman gets her man, even if he isn't who they think they should be with.
You feel like you are living their emotions and it's a feel good book that you just can't put down... Here's an expert from Nina Tempted the Lord if you're still unsure:

Nina Tempted The Lord

“My sister Honey’s getting married.”

“And?” he asked warily.

“And she wants me to be her maid of honor. She sent me a dress. It’s sleek and gorgeous and flattering and it fits as if it were made for me.”

“Really not seeing the problem here, Nina.”

“The problem is I haven’t been home in seven years. Not once, since I chose this way of life. I’m kind of estranged from my family.” Nina tugged gently on the silk she still held in her hands,
testing the strength in it and the give. “Honey tracks me down and takes me to dinner every year on my birthday. My mother sends money and a card and phones me a couple of times a year.
My father sends nothing at all. And now Honey wants me in her wedding party? It’s not going to fly. Honey doesn’t need that kind of stress on her wedding day.”

“Sounds to me as if that decision’s already been made,” Alex offered. “Bride’s prerogative.”

“Bridal insanity,” Nina said.

“Perhaps she’s counting on people to behave.”

“Seven years, Alex. My father hasn’t laid eyes on me in seven years.”

“His loss.”

“He’s a district court judge. He doesn’t lose.”

“He lost you.”

Kind words. Words that made her want to confide in him just that little bit more. 
“I’m scared, Alex. Scared of going home and finding that everything has changed and nothing has changed.”

Alex looked around the practice gym as if weighing his options. Finally, he spoke. “Would you like me to come with you? Be your plus-one? I know a little something about family disapproval. Moral support in the face of it is my specialty.”

Maybe, but seduction and the breaking of hearts came effortlessly to Alex as well, and he wasn’t exactly known for backing down in the face of a challenge. He called things how he
saw them and he was very fond of taking control.

“If I take you, you’ll cause absolute chaos,” she said with utter certainty. “You’ll charm all the women and the men will want to shoot you and I’ll be the one who brought you.”

“I’ll be the perfect gentleman,” said he of the ratty track sweats and faded T-shirt. “I’ll be so respectable you won’t even recognize me."


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting us, Alaine. It's a pleasure to be here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure, and was really nice to read When Honey got Married... I have already started reading it again I love it so much. =)

      Delete