Thursday 28 June 2012

A writers ideal life

So, I haven't blogged in a few days... From travelling back home (Bolton) from Hull (parents live) and getting back to my actual job, and organsing my birthday party, cleaning the flat, bf stealing the laptop for a game, it hasn't really left me any time to blog, Which I feel lazy about.

I read about my brilliant friends who have kids to care for and husbands and they manage to do all of the 'house-wivey' things and still find time to write and I wonder where in the world do they get the time. And it hit me today, they make time because it's something for them and they enjoy it. But how do you put you foot down and say 'No, you can do some tasks around the house' while I write?

I have also put myself forward to be a 'beta reader' for stories as well. I just hope I'm not taking on more than I can chew so to speak. So today I will write and leave the house tasks to the bf - unless I get bored (writers block) or I can't concentrate on what I'm doing..

Further more please comment below if you have any comments or would like me to give my opinion on anything, otherwise this blog may turn in to random ramblings =D

No comments:

Post a Comment